We are seeking full time, seasonal and,freelance crew leads, stage crew, riggers, lighting technicians, lighting programmers, electricians and drivers. Special events experience is preferred but not required. Primary responsibilities will be to hang, focus, program and strike lighting fixtures for shows. Starting rates based on experience and education. Please email your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of electrical concepts
- Basic knowledge of rigging
- Knowledge and experience with current lighting equipment and trends.
- Competency in stage lighting applications
- Knowledge and experience operating and programming lighting consoles
- Knowledge of rigging, safety
- Safely transport all lighting equipment to and from warehouse to the venue
- Climb ladders and lifts
- Ability to hang, focus and strike lighting fixtures for shows
- Flexibility, positive attitude, and a willingness to commit to long hours, hard work, and a demanding schedule
- Ability to think on feet and step into unfamiliar roles
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy artistic environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with different personality types
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot
You can download the application form and return it to
us by fax or mail.
8249 F Backlick Rd
Lorton VA 22079
Lighting provides a strong company culture and philosophy, created by team
.... which focuses on mutual growth and prosperity,
open communications, mutual respect, concern
.... for our environment and community and
living balanced lives.